Creatico

Creatico is a digital and offset printing house in Romania. Our CEO Claudio came in contact with this client while working at Alleanza, another client that will be highlighted in this presentation portfolio.

The endowment with equipment and technologies has made Creatico one of the foremost printing houses with the greatest possibility of local development. We were aware from the onset of all the advantages they would get from the use of an online store for their business.

Brand specialist

Melotti Rebecca

DESIGNERS & Developers

Luciani Andreea, Rossi Daniel, Biasi Samuel

EXCUTIVE PRODUCER

Ivanescu Ana Maria
white arrow pointing right
Creatico Website Wireframing and Prototyping Creatico Website Wireframing and Prototyping
Challenges

Before this project was executed, they were formerly working with the classic direct sales solution with a relatively small number of customers. Most of the orders were from regular customers and the equipment quality was far too high compared to the technical specifications needed to satisfy the required products. Creatico needed a presentation web page with a commercial design that would help them consolidate their strong position in the local printing market.

Solutions

Firstly, we created the web page using Figma. Afterward, we used WordPress and Elementor. We put a special emphasis on the mobile site quality since most of the possible future clients consist mainly of dynamic individuals who are always out of the office. Just 1 year after the completion of the website, they had a 600% increase in customers. Currently, 30% of the monthly customer sare new customers and the remaining 70% are weekly, recurring customers. Working with Creatico was quite a great, rewarding experience.

Creatico Wireframing Responsive Website MockupCreatico Wireframing Responsive Website Mockup
The Result

The project lasted for about a month. The result was very satisfying. The site brought the expected commercial results, the page speed was impressive and the mobile version of the site was very fluid. Regarding technical information, the web page was made in WordPress with Elementor Pro using Bootstrap 4 layout. The photos were free of copyright and were taken from Unsplash.

Creatico Responsive Website Mockup

Meet your new digital brand agency

Book a Power Hour With Us.

Let’s jump into booking a power hour, so we can already establish your project core value and start working on your digital awareness. Or let’s start easy and treat it as a consultation hour, where we can share with you how to position better your brand.

white arrow pointing right
facebook logo iconinstagram logo iconlinkedin logo iconWhatsApp logo icon
book a power hour 3d image